Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Consecrated Week Challenge

May 13, 2015

Mom,

The week has been rough with our Consecrated week challenge from our Mission President.  It's to do 100 hours of work.   We don't have anything to do in the morning so we just do like 7 hours of straight contacts. It's hard and my legs hurt a lot. It's been good though. We have found some awesome people. That's all that really matters haha.

I want to go to London one day, so we need to go back. It sounds really cool. The ward also sounds like the first ward I had here. Super small with about 50 people. It wasn't bad though, they had some pretty good people.

Don't worry about the Skype, it really isn't that big of a deal. At least we all still got to talk and see each other a little bit, that's all that really matters. Next time hopefully you will all be in the same place so it will be easier.

There's always some amazing conversion stories. This week one of the elders in the mission found the guy that baptized him. Apparently he lives in our mission. I don't know the details but that would be really cool.

Well I don't have any more time. Thanks for writing me and I'll talk to you again next week.

Love,
Elder Stam

No comments:

Post a Comment